2 Hound Freedom No-Pull Harness Deluxe
The Freedom no-pull harness incorporates a patented martingale loop on the back of the harness which tightens gently around your dog’s chest to discourage pulling.
Constructed of industrial strength nylon webbing, the patented Keystone™ FREEDOM No-Pull Harness features solid stainless steel hardware, and reinforced X- stitching, providing you with the security of knowing that this harness will stand up to daily use by even the strongest dogs. We back this up with an industry leading chewing warranty - we will replace up to two chewed straps for free, no questions asked, for just the cost of shipping.
The patented action loop sits at the back of the dog between the shoulders allowing your dog to walk in a straight line without twisting or straining, while discouraging pulling by tightening gently around the chest. The Freedom Harness features a structural ring on the front of the chest for an additional control point which lets you “steer” your dog and redirect his or her attention. This makes training easier!
The training leash included in the deluxe training package allows you to connect to the front and back of the harness simultaneously, allowing you to steer your dog - much like using the reins on a horse - and redirect his attention back to you, while using the tightening connection on the back to discourage pulling. Additionally you can use the leash to connect to the back of the harness and a collar at the same time, providing additional control points.
The Best Features in the Industry!
- Stainless steel hardware and heavy duty nylon webbing sewn using industrial X-stitch machines, our harness will keep your dog in check, whether he is 14 lbs or 250+ lbs.
- Comfort Conscious design with edges of webbing turned out to keep them from irritating your dog’s skin.
- Swiss Velvet Lining on the strap that goes behind the legs helps prevent rubbing, chaffing and sores that are sometimes seen with other harness designs.
- Four points of adjust-ability, which means our harness can be adjusted to fit literally any dog body shape or type.
- 2 ended leash (included in our Deluxe Training Package) that makes the harness into a full fledged training package, allowing you to connect to the front and back of the harness simultaneously so that you can stop pulling from the back and steer your dog from the front connection.
- 100% Made in the USA!
- US Patent Number: 7,165,511
Selecting the Correct Size:
MEASURE the circumference of your dog's chest by placing the tape measure all the way around the chest (rib cage), behind the front legs. The tape measure should be flat to the dog, not pulled tight, but not loose. Select a size that is between the specified size range.
Example 1: if your dog's chest is 31" you would want the large Freedom No Pull harness (26" - 32") rather than the X-Large (30" - 36").
Example 2: if your dog's chest is 28" you would want the large Freedom No Pull harness (26" - 32") rather than the Medium (22" - 28").
When selecting a size please use the Exact girth measurement as the primary method of ordering. The weight is ONLY APPROXIMATE & should be used as a guideline not the determining factor.
14" - 20"
18" - 24"
22" - 28"
22" - 28"
26" - 32"
30" - 38"
36" - 44"
13 - 21 lbs
18 - 35 lbs
30 - 50 lbs
30 - 50 lbs
45 - 80 lbs
75 - 135 lbs
125 - 200 lbs
If your dog is greater than the XX-large we can have the Freedom No Pull harness custom made for you.